Do you have an idea? Do you need some help to make it happen? Please get in touch with us, tell us more about your project and you might have the chance to present your project to people who want to support you!
Here are some useful tips before you submit an application:
- The project needs to benefit the East End of Glasgow and the community in some way;
- You are not allowed to use technology when you present at the dinner (no laptops, mobile phones, etc…). However you can use visuals and other materials to aid your presentation;
- You have four minutes to present your idea and you can answer up to four questions from the audience;
- Your proposal doesn’t need to be a novel. Keep it short, quick and to the point!
- You don’t need to be a resident to submit an idea. Anyone can apply!
- Do you have any questions? Please check out our FAQ section. If you still can’t find the answer you are looking for, please contact us!
Do you have an idea for another neighbourhood of Glasgow?
After the success of Glasgow Soup in the East End of Glasgow, other Glasgow neighbourhoods have already expressed their interests in having their own Soup! So stay tuned and we will let you know when we are near you! You can already submit your idea by filling in the form below.
Please fill in the form below: